View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
At this point we'll begin on Saturday, but anyone else who wants to join can do so until then. (A max of 4 more that is) I'll send out the PMs with your 7 red cards Saturday morning, or afternoon.

Then I'll post the Round 1 information in this thread at Noon EST. So, the DL every day will be Noon EST.

It's not that big of an issue, as the DL can be in WW, because there's no advantage for when you reply back to me with your choice. The DL is just to give one, set and consistent time for when we move from the 1st phase to the judging phase in each round.

So, Saturday Noon, you'll have 24-hours to PM me your choice for the round. When I receive it, I will reply back with your replacement. (Everyone should have 7 options at the beginning of each round).

And Sunday Noon, the judging phase will begin. I will post all the choices for the judge in that round. The judge has 24-hours to pick the winner. During this time, it's not required, but anyone may discuss the choices (but no revealing what you sent in before the judge's decision). After the judge picks the winner, the winner will be revealed and get 1 point. Anyone else may feel free, at that time, to reveal which word they sent in. I will only reveal the winner though, and so this will be completely up to the rest of you.

All makes sense? Any other questions?

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-18-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote