View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #45
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay, some halfway serious thoughts early on...

I've never been less afraid of the Werewolves.

Now, that's not meant to be an insult. It's merely a feeling I have based upon the roles that exist. The Werewolves have a Seer to guide their kills! So the Black Bishop dreams of me, finds me a Pawn, and guess what? I don't get touched by them for the rest of the game (or at least until all the gifteds are dead).

On the other hand, our gifteds are terrified of being discovered. Every night the Werewolves will either find a gifted or will be able to rule someone out- someone who they will likely attempt to keep alive during the days from then on as it will improve their nightly killing odds. The Wolf-Seer truly adds an interesting twist to this thing.

All of the pawns want the Werebear dead. The gifteds want the Black Bishop dead. Yeah, I guess the gifteds would probably table their desires if a chance to get rid of the Black Queen came up, as it would cut the night kills immediatley, but how likely is it that someone will be strongly suspected of looking like the Black Queen? That piece is on a team of its own. There will be no sort of teamwork to look for. I imagine the WereBear will be indistinguishable from a pawn. So how productive is it to even look for him?

Anyway, just thinking about roles out loud here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Shame there aren't kings in this game.... lynch the right person, and instantly win.
Ha ha! Now that would be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I am the wookie.
What?! You mean I am part wookie? Well, that explains all the shaving I have to do.

Last edited by the phantom; 02-21-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: add "this" to fourth paragraph
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote