View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 04:28 AM   #360
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
I had said throughout the Day that Inzil was one of my top suspects, and laid out my reasoning for choosing him over the others. In the final minutes before the deadline, there were many posts coming in quickly, so my vote did cross-post with the three votes before mine.
Fair enough. There seems to be two for Mac and one for Inzil crossing your vote-post - which kind of makes it look less dubious.

Boro brings up fair points on Lommy's vote. Although I think a Lannister-Lommy could have voted Inzil even after she said of him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
people keep suspecting him but I think he looks the same as always. Which of course doesn't mean anything since he's probably been wolf half of the games I've played in.
I mean she could just have said, that it seems these two (Mac and Inzil) are those of whom one is to be lynched, and of the two she doesn't actually think are lions she'd hold Inzil’s the most likely candidate.

The nasty thing from the POV of Lommy sure is - were she innocent or a lion - that her vote that late in the line sure draws attention. And she must have known that already when she made it. So why didn't she choose a less controversial vote? (Well, at least I would have seen taking sides between Mac - Zil less controversial.)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote