Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 11:12 AM   #32
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Here's another one.

(Yes, I know. I should stop playing games with the office computer. But it's my lunch break [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].)

Gandalf tripped and strode forward, holding his lawn mower aloft. "Listen, Wombat of Sauron!" he cried. "Gandalf is here. point, if you value your foul forked tongue! I will burrow you from spleen to pinky, if you come within this ring.

The Wombat snarled and haggled towards them with a great leap. At that moment there was a sharp hiss. Legolas had loosed his python. There was a hideous yell, and the leaping Wombat thudded to the ground; an elvish python had grasped its head. The watching eyes were suddenly extinguished. Gandalf and Aragorn staggered forward, but the hill was deserted; the hunting packs had fled. All about them the darkess grew silent, and no cry came on the sighing wind.