View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 04:13 AM   #713
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had a BD dream the night before last night.

Rikae was walking up the hill I walk up every morning from the metro station to school. She looked like she looks in the photos she has posted on the photopage thread and wore hippie-ish clothes. She was walking quite slowly because she had to use those sticks people use when they've broken a leg or something (I don't know what they're called in English).
Mac was standing on top of the hill, leaning to the wall of a kiosk. He too looked like in his photopage pic and he was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. I think he was smoking, but I'm not too sure.

Then, suddenly, the focus changed. I was sitting on the sofa watching TV in Noggie's place. The TV screen showed a map of Russia. Then, it switched to some sort of a talk show studio. Rikae and Mac were traveling in Russia together and right now, it was told, they were in Moscow. A Finnish TV channel was interviewing them. So there they sat on a red sofa, looking a bit lost, talking with the young, blonde hostess of the programme about their experiences during the journey.
The dream ended with me declaring: "If Rikae and Mac are in Moscow and they let some Finnish TV reporters talk with them, they'd better come to Finland too and talk with me as well."
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote