View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #286
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
McCaber's Patented Volalysis: Do Not Steal

Post 3: Fluff based around licking and sleeping.
Post 55: Calling me out based around the use of the word "suspicious" in my post 29.
Post 72: Claims he can't hear anything and doesn't suspect Kath.
Post 108: Claims Kath might be the Clever Troll and says the wizards might vote as a group on day 1.
Post 126: Questions Brin about Rikae, and has some opinions about the latter that I really can't figure out from the post. Textbook cobbler in that there are words and sentences, but stringing the sentences into a whole is nigh-impossible.
Post 132: Vote tally
Post 137: Claims Nerwen is more suspicious than me and will settle on her if no one better becomes a candidate.
Post 139: Votes Nerwen while saying Pom and I are less suspicious.
Post 143: Clarifies his thought position in his voting post.
Post 205: Blames Nerwen and Rikae for suspecting CM on day 1. I find this post really weird and hard to see the full reasoning behind it. Again, textbook cobbler.
Post 261: General impressions of everyone. Thinks Boro to be the most suspicious and says everyone else looks innocent, albeit in a backhanded way.
Post 264: Votes Ozban, says Morsul looks innocent.

If the wizards thought he was a seer, it was probably because of his first fluffy post and something they saw in his lists. Maybe Morsul is in fact innocent and the wizards thought that only a seer would think that. Other than that, he looked really suspicious and probably would have gotten himself lynched a few days down the road. A really weird choice of wolf kill.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote