View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #42
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
It was late when Bunny finally laid her head on her pillow, she was tired but she knew sleep would not come easily. She was too excited to contain herself, she was finally going on an adventure.
Won't Pa be proud of me when I return, unhurt and with fantastic stories to tell. Ma will be just grateful that I didn't get eatin' by a Troll. Bunny giggled to herself. Now isn't Mr Browning going to have a grand ol' time with all us girls...
Bunny let out a loud HA!! and she was answered with a loud shushing from down the hall. Bunny covered her mouth and snorted into her pillow and rolled over. As she drifted of to sleep she dreamt of sweet smelling gardens and crisp tart apples.

Bunny opened her eyes to birds singing and the sunlight peeking through the little curtains in her room. She grinned and stretched. She could not believe this day had finally come. They were going to leave today. Leaping out of bed, Bunny quickly changed into her travelling clothes and tidied the little room, packing up all her belongings into her now clean and stitch sack, Courteous of Mrs, Bogsworth.

She could hear Fred and Brown laughing together, in the kitchen as she padded down the hall, the smoky smell and sizzling of the bacon with the aroma of fried mushrooms made Bunny's mouth water.
"I hope you made extras, my tummy is growling up a storm!!" Maylily swatted Bunny's behind as she attempted to taste from the pan of mushrooms.
"Yes I've made extras, but they are for you three to take along. I assume since your packed already and Tansy has been busy all morning that you would be leaving as soon as you can. Brown and Fred have eatin their share, so dig in and eat some before I put them away."
Bunny did as she was told and had her fill of mushrooms.
Tansy came in then with a smile. "So you two, are we ready?" She asked with a smirk. Bunny looked at Brown, Brown looked at Tansy and they all grinned. They were ready.

They hugged and thanked Tansy's mother as she hung on a little tighter to her daughter, they would be careful, they promised and not be too long. They waved goodbye over their shoulders as they walked the short distance to Peony's house. As the drew near, there appeared to be more than Peony and Mira loitering around Peony's house.

Last edited by piosenniel; 02-21-2008 at 01:41 PM.