View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:34 PM   #16
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Name: Kath(erine)

Quest: To make it through the school year without killing my psychology teacher.

Favourite colour: Frequently changes but usually red.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Merry I think.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Sauron of course!

Worst habit: Biting my nails and biting the skin off my lip.

Best habit: Being willing and able to talk to anyone.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Umm, no idea! Not sure I have crushes as such.

Weirdest hobby: Making any piece of paper, no matter how small, into a boat.

Best place in Middle Earth: The Shire

Best place outside of Middle Earth: My town during the Hop Festival or when we do the carols in the market place.

Most embarrassing moment: Just one? I live my life doing embarassing things! But probably the time I ran down a hill and fell over a hidden wall at the bottom and fell flat on my face!

Most daring moment: Arguing with a teacher over something they had said that I knew to be wrong but that involved some serious stuff to explain. Of course I kept panicking that what I was saying didn't make sense so I'd be disregarded because I coudln't explain what I meant.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Viggo Mortensen - how can you not love a man that puts that much into a role.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom!

Theme song: Always look on the bright side of life (She says even with all her complaints on the Mordor thread )

Style guru: My brain, which is bad as it dresses me very early in the morning when it is not yet awake and capable of making decisions.

Most crucial accessory: A hairband, gotta get that mane out of the way quickly sometimes.

Greatest weakness: Procrastination without a doubt.

Greatest strength: That I work better under stressful conditions so my procrastinating ways actually work out for me

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: My PM box often, or the werewolf thread so long as I'm not about to be lynched.

Best Downer Buddy: But I like you all! I would have to say probably Nilp or TGWBS, with Fea coming a close runner up when we are PMing.

Parting shot: Smile!