View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #68
radagastly
Shade of Carn Dûm

radagastly is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruscundil:
Link please?
Do you really need a link? It should be clear that the Barrow Downs Forum discourages flaming and insults. The 'Downs uniquely welcomes very young posters still learning to construct a sentence, and people for whom English is a second language, and college professors and authors who appreciate Tolkien, and many, many people in between. A responsible poster here ought to make allowances for such differences. Most do. And all of them here have occasionally been guilty of missing-reading a typo in one of their posts. That hardly makes any of them illiterate.

By the way, I notice you just recently joined the 'Downs. Welcome! As used to be said here, "Enjoy being dead!" Give this site a chance, and you will find some of the most stimulating and enlightening discussion of Tolkien available on the 'net.

With the release of the new "Hobbit" movie, a link to the forum posting policies would be in order. I don't know how to link, however. Especially in edit mode.

Last edited by radagastly; 12-27-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: x-posted with Inziladun and Nerwen. Added text.
radagastly is offline   Reply With Quote