View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #667
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Not sure I understand. We can't ask the dead to give us a dead wolf's name, because they might not have any.
To be honest, I'm not sure I understand either. I'm constantly trying to get my mind around how everything in this game works and the normal milestones of a regular game, which I might use to get my bearings, are mostly missing. If we did try to salvage my scheme, they would at least be able to give us the name of Mac or Lottie if they had no other wolves--and if they did, that would be evidence (though not quite confirmation) that no other wolves were still alive.

Quote:
What if we just upgrade Firefoot's scheme [original version] from yesterDay:
That's fine with me--it does seem to have been better thought out than mine. It doesn't invalidate using it, but I agree with Eomer that we may have to consider Nerwen a lost voice this late in the day.

Morm and Eomer both seem to find me very confusing. Fair enough: I find Eomer suspicious and Morm oddly under my radar for someone who both posts a fair bit and finds me suspicious. The whole metaphor of being under the radar is that of concealment, so I sort of do worry about Morm, but not for any particular reason I can lay my finger on (well, other than suspicion of me, but that's hard a ground on which I can convince anyone else).