View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 05:04 PM   #664
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am around but a bit uncertain.. well very uncertain really...

I am inclined to trust Nerwen and Boro probably stupid of me but. I pretty much suspect everyone else

. I still can't see what function Sally's reveal served so am inclined not to trust it implicitly. Kath may well be having the week from Mordor but I gave her the benefit of the doubt too long under comparable circumstances and she was an unavoidably absent wolf. Would hate to vote for my boy but while I love him to bits I can't profess to understand or read Nilp.

morm worries me because apart from the notable occasion when he declared me an innocent in a cross post with my bored confession in Saucepan's game, he normally reads me correctly. And unsubstantiated accusations of suspicious posting are.. well suspicious. And of course I know I am not a wolf. The others I am yet to get a handle on... maybe I am just very rusty. But given the timezone compatibility I have had a reist earlier and am now had a usualy ill advised midnight strong coffee... you do realise that I am sacrificing the good worl of six months good "sleep hygiene" after 15 years insomnia for this... oh well self inflicted injury can't expect sympathy.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote