View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #338
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
A couple of things I don't understand about this mess. (Only a couple? No, a good many, actually! But - err - a couple I think we could use some clarification on.)
Ah, you've come to muddle up the waters for us...

But I'll clarify anyways just in case some other baddies would want to jump on your questions.

Quote:
Gal, if you were the Seer, why wouldn't you have dreamed Nog last Night? Or any Night? You seem quite convinced he's evil, yet you say you haven't dreamed of him. Would be a very risky thing to do as a Seer, I'd say, considering how close the village would read your posts in case you died.
True thing that it was risky, but I believed that I left enough clues for the village to figure out who my dream was.

And I was inches away from sending Nog's name in twice. But the first time decided that the less in-the-spotlight Pitch was more dangerous, and some things that he said rang alarm bells. Next Night I actually sent his name in, but then realised that it is an unefficient dream; I expected him to be the topic of discussion on D3, and possibly the lynch. So before Boro replied to me I asked him if I could change my pick to Shasta, and he kindly allowed me.

Quote:
Second thing. Both Gal and Shasta seem convinced Kit is a wolf, though she doesn't appear on Gal's dream list either. I'm sure this has been explained before, but I'd like you to do it once again, please.
Interactions.

Quote:
Third thing. The shared "knowledge" of Shasta, Sally and Gal that Nerwen is a wolf already before the "Seer" revealed her just doesn't make sense, full stop.
Hinting.

Quote:
Fourth thing. Just speculating here. People seem to build two wolf packs - or two gifted packs - but what is neither of the two "packs" is actually there? What if half of one and half of the other are bluffing?
Shasta and myself are real gifteds. Nerwen is a real wolf. This fact is as solid as stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Well, Lottie, if you aren't evil, be a dear and vote Nerwen for us?
I have a bad feeling that the wolves are not going t risk it and will vote Nerwen to look good toMorrow. Not that I mind extra Nerwen votes, but they don't necessarily mean anything.

Gonna look at all the "question mark"s' posts to see if they could contain evidence of the player's role.

Edit: xed with Lottie*2