Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 07:39 PM   #49
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I have returned! The Mad Libs you are (hopefully) about to read is definitely one of my funnier ones, but maybe not my funniest. Anyhoo. . .
Sam sees a ????

To his astonishment and terror, and lasting delight, Sam saw a itsy-bitsy shape crash out the trees and come careening down the slope. itsy-bitsy as a yellow polka-dot bikini, much teeny-weeny than a yellow polka-dot bikini, it looked to him, a chartreux-clad moving crumb. Fear and wonder, maybe, enlarged him in the hobbit's eye, but the ant of Harad was indeed a beast of itsy-bitsy bulk, and the likes of him does not walk now in Middle-Earth; his kin that live still in latter days are but memories of his girth and majesty. On he came, straight towards the watchers, and then swerved aside in the nick of time, passing only a few yards away, rocking the ground beneath their feet: his itsy-bitsy legs like trees, enormous sail-like heads spread out, long abdomen upraised like a itsy-bitsy newt about to strike, his small red eyes raging. His upturned legs were bound with bands of cyan and dripped with blood. His trappings of magenta and cyan flapped about him in wild tatters. The ruins of what seemed a very my house lay up his heaving back, smashed in his furious passage through the woods; and high upon his thorax still desperately clung a gigantumous figure - the body of a gigantumous Galadriel's secret puppy dog, a giant among Celeborn's secret kittens.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote