View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 02:23 AM   #256
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Maén was no longer aware whether the men had followed her down to the dining hall, the young woman was all to aware though of the absence of many servants. She supposed that it was a possibility that Arriten had let them go home early, he wsas like that, a kind old man with a love of the people around him, unlike his son. Arriten had served in the military during the war, he was honest and loving, but Arridan, Arridan was a soldier like his father, but he was arrogant and selfish. Maén snorted at the thought.

“Maén! My girl” said the jolly old man offering the blonde his arm and lead her inside where Arridan already was seated, a dark look about his face and the food already set out. Maén did not acknowledge his existence. “Now my girl, you must tell me why have you come so far, surely your father and mother wouldn’t let you come this far? How is your father?”

“I wont beat around the bush Lord Arriten, I am here because im looking for Guriel Il Galoth, my parents don’t know im gone. They think im at Lysia’s manor. They wouldn’t care if I were gone im afraid and as for my father, well, he’s no better.” There was silence from the table. “Lysia told me there was information here. I intend to find it.”

Arriten raised his glass. “And I assure you Maén, I will do all within my power to help you.”

Last edited by Everdawn; 05-21-2004 at 04:15 AM.