View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #263
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Nogrod is a wolf, a northern spy, a vile plotter, etc.
++NOG

I'm actually really surprised at myself for going after someone that's actually evil this time, because in past games my suspects were usually ordos and gifteds, regardless of my own role.

Am I making progress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
That said!!! Just occured to me. Steve, if you ARE real Seer, you SHOULD tell us the name of your Ordo. Because either you get night-killed or the ordo does, but the Ranger can protect you first Night, and the Ordo after that. So you SHOULD tell us.
But the wolves won't go for a target that's obviously protected - and the Ranger would be mad mad MAD not to protect the Seer. They will just move around the Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And that by the way further fortifies my belief in Eönwë's fakeness. Really.

I am not convinced in any way that Nogrod is innocent, but I am rather convinced, now thinking about it more and more, that Eönwë is just fake. A rather not very well done Wolfy Seer-revelation-attempt, since he does not know whom he should reveal as ordo, because he does not know whether to name a packmate or not...

Hmm. It is of course still possible he is not lying. But I really don't like it.

Also it is interesting for him to suddenly have me on top of his suspect list right after I got a vote, while I don't believe he had suspected me so much before.
This looks rather sinister. So you say that "no, Steve lies, you shouldn't believe him!", but in the same post you back up and say that just maybe he's right... cause what if he is, and then you'll be suspected of trying to save your packmate. Sure, you justify it - veeery feebly. This by itself would give me reason to believe Eonwe's right is suspecting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
You killed Eruhen. How about that for starters?
And you know that how? (By "that" I mean that it was Zil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I don't see Zil denying it.
If everyone denied every accusation thrown at them the only thing we'd hear is "you're wrong, I'm innocent!"

Nog's last post: And HOW DO YOU KNOW? If Inzil would rather him!ordo be lynched than Eonwe!Seer, well, that's a noble sacrifice. But since you've painted Eonwe evil, you'd have to paint Inzil evil too. It just doesn't make sense. No. Your whole scenario, that is. I have no regrets or second thoughts about voting you.