View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #248
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
When I say I am going to sleep...

...I instead go and check Steve's posts. Okay, reevaluating.

I went through Eönwë's posts of toDay plus his list from the Day before, and it is true he in fact does start speaking about Nog straightaway from the beginning of toDay (where he is merely uncertain the Day before). It would also make sense to dream of Nog if he was unsure of him, it's a good pick: a vocal player, with good record, etc etc, a good pick in general.

Eönwë was going after Nog toDay from the start and very strongly, and we've been all wondering (or at least I was, and some others too, I believe) about why he was using such a strong, confident language. As if he knew. Well, indeed - maybe he knew.

So in fact, after seeing all this, I am for giving Eönwë a shot. I mean, not a shot in the head, but not lynching him, at least. Even protecting him, I suggest to the Ranger.

We should not have that much to lose, after all. The only question is then whether to trust and try (i.e. lynch Nog) or do something else.

But I can sleep on that first.

(Where that case puts Zil is a different thing, but I am not going to rack my brain anymore. This time I am REALLY going to sleep.)

EDIT: x-ed since my last.

Good night.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote