Thread: Crazy Captions
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #2334
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up

This is for the denethor/boromir/crowd of people picture...

Armor: 5 pounds of silver

weapons: 2 pounds of gold

Having to remind your father that this is the 50,000th time he's said that your his favorite... priceless....

For everything else, well, your on your own...

ha...ha... i just noticed that i sound lame.wierd.

wait a minute! wait a minute! whoa! freeky! ok, if anyone wants to know what the Ka might look like look at the picture with denethor and boromir, ok look at the center of the picture near denethor, the guy with the dark brown hair.he's got a cup in his hand and his face is faceing to the right. see him? It's the identical twin of the Ka!
Well, that's unusual, it's not everyday you see a guy who looks just like you... and is on a poster [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

TRAGIC RABBIT
Tragic rabbit, a painting,
the caked ears green like rolled corn,
the black forehead pointing at the stars,
A painting on my wall, alone.

As rabbits are, and aren't. Fat red cheek, all art, trembling nose, a habit hard to brake as not.

You too can be a tragic rabbit; green and red your back, blue your manly little chest.
But, if you've ever goaded into being one beware the True Flesh, it will knock you off your tragic horse, and brake your tragic colors like a ghost breaks marble; your wounds will heal so quickly water will be jealous.
- a selection from Stan Rice's Some Lamb (1975)
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote