View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 02:44 AM   #243
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
I guess the posts must also have some impact on the reader to keep them interested. Someone with a thousand posts, but none with any relevance to my interests wouldn’t work for me.

Elenna – (I did take a guess on you earlier) A young girl, medium height and build. Has a great personality and depth in character. Comes across as a tough, courageous and direct kind of person, though she has a great heart and makes a good friend.

Susan Delgado – Initially mistaken for an Iberian, but very american. Pretty young lady, often bleary eyed and dull, due to lack of proper sleep. Don’t ever get under her skin though. Whew!

Ransom – A young boy, humourous and expressive, is driven by an ambition to prove himself to the big boys.

Collette Took – A sweet girl, but rather confused in a crisis. She likes happy people, dislikes taking sides.

Halbereth Diagona – A very insecure boy, is easily threatened by strong, authority figures. Likes colourful attire and is often neatly dressed.

Ilithael – Another very insecure girl, desperately trying to prove things when they aren’t necessary. Rather high strung, needs to relax more often.

Rosseiliantiel - Wild. Needs to cut her hair, clip her nails and gambol around in the sun a while.

Raefindel - Hm, kind of motherly. Ready to advise and love everyone. Probably most comfortable in the kitchen with all those knives. Obsessed with sharp pointed weapons, maybe.