Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 06:25 PM   #151
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Bethberry was pleased to see the young woman return from feeding her horse the sugar cube. With the adacious theft of horses and the preparations for the pursuers, Bethberry had been remiss in caring for the patrons of The Horse.

She whispered a request to old Fróma to bring two plates of dinner, one for herself and one for Culoth, and then she approached the shy young woman.

"Forgive my inattention. We have had a busy time here, with two stories being launched and a posse gathered. Now, however, I have some time, before the New Year arrives, to welcome you. Will you join me for dinner?"

The young woman smiled a shy hello and the Innkeeper sat beside her, ready for a diverting bit of pleasant conversation.

==========

Happy New Year to all the patrons of The White Horse and all the gamers at Rohan. May the new year bring us many imaginative games, truly creative role playing, and good writing.

Bethberry