View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #228
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

All right, so, information important to which way I will be inclined to vote today.

In looking back I think I should've placed Bom on the potential Shelob list, but I consider him one of the least likely of the ones I can't rule out yet. So yeah, not voting for him.

And as you know not voting for Phantom, Wilwa, or Lottie.

Nog and Shasta- they haven't done anything to make me want to vote for them, so they're unlikely at this stage.

Fea is not Shelob, and is almost certainly not a Spiderling (but techinically can't cross her off yet). I'm not voting for her.

Nerwen is a possible compromise for me, primarily because I can't rule her out and she voted for me. Not strong reasoning at all, but there it is. I'd vote for her to save someone I like, but I wouldn't form a bandwagon against her.

Lhuna cannot be a Spiderling, but may be Shelob, and I'd really like to do my thorough cross-examination of her tomorrow, so I'd prefer to give her a pass for one more day. Like I said before, I'd rather take out Shelob Day 3 than Day 2.

Boro is looking... bleh... by simple elimination he appears to be the best candidate, as well as the possible suspicious behaviors I pointed to.