View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #224
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my, Boro. I could parrott Lottie in a way as having an idea on what you were doing overall.

But I refer to tp's latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Or, as I suspect, he (Phantom) was trying to goad Shelob into choosing certain people to sting, thus making Sam's and the Doctor's tasks a bit easier.
I'm not sure why you had to go and say it, but yes, since you said it- ding ding ding. Bingo.

(And btw, I'm 99% certain it worked.)
So you said tp was trying to suggest Shelob picking certain people making them know to all & thus making the jobs of Sam & the Doc easier. tp answers that Bingo, that's what I was doing... (only being slightly annoyed you said it out aloud)

And then your reaction is to start to defend ypourseöf against a theory of you being Shelob? I don't understand... and I thought I had an idea of you as an innocent doing a thing...

(Finland got 2-1 lead against the Slovakian surperstars... I might be watching something of the rest of the game )
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote