View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #204
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
That acutally is a good point. I think Lhuna makes much more sense as a Spiderling than Shena
....Arachnid Princess?

Shelob DID make a choice last Night. If she ever doesn't....well, I wouldn't tell you anyway, because that would be nice.

Sam tries to prevent stings in the Night and then, if he was unsuccessful, he has an opportunity to heal them during the next Day. He has two opportunities per victim.

For instance....

Rikae was stung last Night. Pitch (Sam) did not pick her as a protection. During the Day, he heals Lommie, who was never stung. During the Night, he tries to protect Rikae, but she's already been stung, and has no chance of her condition being reversed because Pitch missed his two chances to keep her from being a spawn.

Also, I have to leave in about half an hour to go to a graduation. I'd love for someone to give me a completed vote tally at DL, and I'll trust you all to stop talking at that time. Excellent!

~~Sally~~
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote