View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #2755
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.

And now, we run into the first episode of a new era of Phantom and Alien madness! Get ready for...

THE QUEST FOR THE EPIC ADVENTURE!

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien, you can look back though the...

PHANTOM AND ALIEN
COMIC ARCHIVE THING

Volume 4 is going to be a lot less plot thick. I want to get back to the more jokey, one liner style of volumes one and two. I always got the feeling the plot was taking over in 3 and leaving too many people out in the dark.
You don't NEED to read volume 3 to understand 4, but it may be neat to do so. Hopefully, this story will stand alone and be enjoyable.
Next week, we'll catch up with the phantom. You remember where he was at the end of volume 2? Well, we'll find out, won't we?