View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #1060
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Invitation: Finlandmoot 2011

Hi there all non-Facebooking Downers!

Us Finns (Nog, Lommy, Greenie & yours truly) are hosting a Barrow-Downs moot in Finland this summer, early August to be precise. Activities include visiting Nog's awesome log cabin in the middle of nowhere, playing real life werewolf, exploring Helsinki (& Tallinn which is a short ferry trip away), just having fun with awesome people, etc.

If you need a reason to travel to Finland/Europe, now's your chance! Kath & Hookbill have already booked their flights (July 31 - August 13), and in addition to many of us Europeans, some people from across the pond are considering coming. We should be able to provide accommodation for everybody so you need not worry about that.

Contact me (or any other Finn) for further details!

Also, this is a bit late but I met Rune & Hookbill in England in December. They are awesome people, even though my love for snow flakes embarrasses Rune, and Hookbill is a weird mushroom. Here's photo evidence that proves we all are sane and mentally stable.