View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #2309
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post

What!??!

Seriously, what on earth just happened?
Roughly this: Groin left. He wrote out his characters and departed, apparently for good. No explanation has been left except, from what I can gather, that he did not like the amount of time he was spending on the BD and therefore he left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
I just read Groin's last couple of posts over on the story thread and they took me somewhat by surprise.
Yes, I was surprised, too. Mostly by the last one.

So...how are we to carry on? I didn't get my post written today as I had thought I would. I don't know if I'll have time this evening. I will work on it, though, and get it up as soon as possible. Due to the nature of the thing, it looks like I can't keep it as short as I would generally like, I hope you'll all forgive the length when it finally comes.

But apart from my post, what are all the rest of you going to do? I seriously hope this has not put a damper on things.

-- Foley