View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 10:32 AM   #709
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alright. I just wrote a terribly long post - a page and a half, I think. Gracious. Anyhow, in this post, Athwen spotted:

1. The group of slavers that had followed her and fallen into the trench fighting
2. The horsemen of the ex-slaves and
3. The footmen that Hadith had been with. Also
4. Imak and his men behind the lines fighting with
5. Carl's group of archers. She also spotted
6. The group of horsemen riding in search of the women and children.

She did not see Lindir and his archers, and if there were any other ex-slaves on foot, she didn't see those. Whatever extras we have will probably need to start attacking Imak and his group and help Carl and his archers.

As for Athwen herself, she and Hadith are up at the sheltered place where the women and children are. Pio, Athwen's pretty shaken up as you can obviously see, and I'm afraid Rog's getting the brunt of it at this moment. Now that she's exploded, she can probably be calmed down pretty quick and told to dry up and then she'll be good to go, pretty much.

But, really, she can't very well go binding wounds with sand and dirt flying all over the place. The most she can do is stop blood from flowing. If she dressed it, it would be useless because dirt and stuff getting into it would cause the wounds to fester.

If anything should be changed in my post, let me know.

-- Folwren