View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 09:14 AM   #699
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Tevildo,

It looks alright to me. Athwen is quite ready to go behind the lines and start working as a doctor instead of as one of the fighters.

Only one thing I noticed was that when he was pulling Hadith's body towards a horse, you refered to it as Athwen's horse. Was it actually her horse, or was it the slaver's horse? Her horse is somewhere nearby, I guess. He just trotted away a little bit when the slaver grabbed Athwen and they were fighting. Hadith would definitely be safest on her horse.

Is Dorran going to be going with them, or is he going to stay out and find more people to fight?

Nogrod, in your post, are you planning on going all the way to the place where the women and children are? If you're just doing a post about him during the fight and being taken to the horse and put on it, then I will plan to post and take them all the way to the sheltered place. But if you want to go all the way there, then that's fine. If you're not going to be able to fill your save immediately, let me know where you intend to stop, and I may be able to write a post.

-- Folwren