View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 01:44 PM   #687
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just to mention it... The slavers who are coming towards us from behind (5+5 / 6+4, whatever) are still going to catch as many of us as slaves to be sold - so they are not intending to kill but to capture. It will be only after / if they feel they are actually threatened that they will go for killing - and / or saving themselves alive by running away, which they could easily do if they sensed any real danger.

That is something we can play upon, giving us an advantage of a sorts. But if it comes to an open battle (them feeling they have to fight), they are professionals and will not be defeated even some of us made mighty deeds indeed. The children, women and the elderly have no chance in a fight - even strengthened by our fellowship members - if it comes to it...

Well, that's at least how I see it. I mean we (the ex-slaves & the FS) are the underdogs here anyhow?

So where is our "cavalry"? Where are the 5 slavers left and shouldn't Imak be there? (ten were following Athwen and are now having a rough time as our trap surprised them and another ten is coming from behind)

... just trying to figure things out to myself as to raise the discussion of this...