View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 08:42 AM   #681
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of the 7th Age
Yes, this little diversion was something Pio and I cooked up along with Tevildo. We were going to bring Kwell in as well but he hightailed it out of the grove before we could get to him!
Oh, golly, I am sorry. I said before, and I'll say it again, I really do hope his absence doesn't get too many people hurt or killed. It was a super dumb thing for him to do, but I needed to move him on account of something Hilde wanted to do. You'll see soon. P'raps once that's done, he'll be told to go back and if he does, maybe (just maybe) he'll be able to get back in time to fight a little bit.

Now, in the save that I filled, I was thinking that the group of horsmen that just about ran over Kwell was Imak and the men that had followed him. That means there is another group of horses running around looking for the women and children. The group of footmen who were on the slave's side is Carl with his archers. That make sense? I hope so.

We're about to leave to go from one Grandma's to the next. I do not know if, when, or where I'll next get access to the computer, so go on without me. It may be a couple days. Hope not. If it is, carry on! Use my characters as needed and I"ll catch up later.

-- Folwren