View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #221
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Obviously, as a dwarf, Ered Luin seems good, but a Shire or Bree homestead sounds good. I think that Breeland would probably be the best thematically, since it contains the Barrow-Downs. On the other hand, I haven't seen any of those two yet, and I suspect that the Shire homesteads will be nicer.
I think you can earn a return-skill to your home location anyway (even though it takes time). That's what I am planning to do, anyway. And you can buy your own personal house in Ered Luin, if you wish that (that's actually a lot easier than earning the return-skill to Thorin's Gate). That's basically what I did and that's why I wouldn't mind the kin-house being somewhere else. Let's be "cosmopolitan".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Also, is anyone currently online? I'd quite like to join the kinship some time soon.
I might be now for a short while still, if it's in my power to add you.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote