View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:10 PM   #504
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Night 5 Begins

The passions ran high and patience wore low as the fourth day at Tarn Aeluin came to a close. Fingers were pointed and rash words were said.

“It is Pitch!” shouted Morsul.

Legate is the traitor!” countered Lommy.

“I don’t think you’re so trustworthy yourself,” Boro responded. “Our fallen brothers have signalled to us that Soriman’s heart is true, but I am not so sure about you!”

“Never mind, it’s not Pitch,” Morsul declared.

“It is too!” Legate responded. “More traitor than I am, at any rate!”

“Peace!” Boro’s voice boomed over the hills. “Let us be patient in this matter and let the dead resolve our quarrel. They have more wisdom than we do, so let their wisdom guide us in this!”

All the outlaws made a circle around a large pine tree that grew alone at the top of a hill. As the sun began to set, a wind arose from the West and dark clouds gathered. The earth itself began to shake. Needles and pine cones fell onto their cloaks and into their boots as the tree swayed. They hid their faces in the face of this great calamity. When the earth was still and the wind died, and the faint rays of the sun shone their last from beneath the clouds, their opened their eyes. Alas! They beheld that a great branch has fallen onto the lifeless shape of ++Legate. But even as they marveled, his shape began to change, turning into that of a powerful werewolf.

The Living
Boro
Lommy
Morsul
Pitch
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)