View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #1979
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Thank you tp and the same for you, at least since you turned out innocent. I doubt I would have been having as much fun if you were a wolf.

Brinn, Nog, you may be eating boots, but at least you're dining in victory. And thank you for the PMs because now I see what a sneaky devil Ka is.

I can't thank Shasta, enough, because I really think that move voting for the Ka and being so obvious to protect the phantom saved the village from a complete annhilation. I don't know if they would have gone with Lommy over me at night, but I think that move definitely saved my butt.

It's wierd because voting for Nog as a rep, was one of those very few unintentional moves I did that might have also given me another night. That's what I found funny, because everything else, and the off-the-wall insanity was to honour our fabulous mods. I knew I wasn't picked, because they wanted to see a safe and conservative seer, and I just wished I could have given them a filibuster they had been dying to see. But one of the things that possibly protected me the most (voting for Nog as a rep) was obviously unintentional.

The day 2 fight with Nogrod, I ended up backing away because as I said in the game, it felt like he was trying to bait me into saying something. That's when I became a little suspicious of you, because it looked like you thought if I was the seer, I had dreamed of you and you were trying to get me to "reveal." But, I hadn't dreamt of you, so I backed away, said I'd leave you for another day, and specifically tried to end it by referring to the Lommy and Agan argument on Day 1.

That night, I dreamt of morm, and that was a complete stroke of luck. I told Fea I had absolutely no idea who the wolves were and within 30 seconds of finding out Eonwe's role I pretty much took a name out of a hat and struck fur.

The reason I ended up voting for you as rep, Nog, on the next day was because I liked your approach to the tp/boro stuff that everyone was talking about. I wanted to get another rep in there, and you had convinced me you would be more fair and judicious about it (boy was I wrong haha). However, luckily (well for me at least) that turned into your undoing, because it was such a big turn. Also, I knew morm was a wolf, he was a rep, and I did not want him deciding things in the end. That's when I made such an obvious move to try to save tp and filibuster, but Shasta cross-voted and made it irrelevant. (But I love how you played along Shasta, very nice. I had considered making you a tasty target like Agan, but thought since everyone knew what tp and I had done with Agan, if we tried the same with you, it'd be too obvious).

Then really Ka turning out to be a wolf (another stroke of luck) was the last nail in the coffin for you Nogrod. I know you have no quarrels about lynching your own, but I also know you don't do it flipantly, and with the known wolf morm still as a rep to vote, it was just too obvious and you had to be the next dream.

Just an example of how crazy I am (if you don't believe that already). The night I had dreamt of morm, I thought by the way Rune and morm interacted before that Rune was also a wolf. So, I was contemplating a plan to make Rune believe I had dreamt of him, that he was a wolf, and thinking I would have gotten two wolves with just one dream. I like risks, but I knew that probably would have been way too risky. So, I went with a revised version, and went after morm for no apparent reason, while trying to suck in another wolf. To which again I say sorry Rune for pulling a horrible trap on an innocent, after you made that statement, I definitely started doubting my reasons against you and tried to stress to everyone I started thinking you were innocent.