View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #1964
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
So time for some special thanks.

Great concept Fea! *bows* This merits a rerun on one day! But like with the DW once in a year might be fitting as it's such a gigantic undertaking.

Love you Brinn! You really stole the show! *kudos*

And yes morm, I've soon finished devouring my wardrobe...

I mean he told us from Night1 on that we should really get into the bussiness and kill Boro and then tp, and he did it every Night. And every Night me and Brinn voted him over on the issue (and yes, I used about the exact same wording with killing McCaber that Lommy used speculating it was me behind it ). But I still think the game was much more fun woth Boro and tp around even if Boro happened to be the seer.

Which brings me to Boro. Now you should never-ever be appointed the seer any more! If I'm right about my reminiscences your track record on that job is just baffling - I think you had something like three wolves in four Nights in a game long time ago - or something like that. You're a deadly seer man!

Also great game tp! I totally agree with you two that trust is an important thing in a game of ww but you must see that from my point of view I just couldn't kind of say it out aloud but had to challenge your trust as I wished to get you lynched and not killed by Night - and that required that people should start to suspect your amiable relationship - and possibly you yourself might start to distrust it. That of course was an utter failure from my part.

Great first game Ilya! One really didn't have the feeling you were first time on board! I hope too see you again in these games!

Solid performances and good company Lommy, Greenie, Nerwen, Rune ... and Kath (oh my, we don't suspect each other that much any more; where's all the solid that used to make the world firm?)

It was sad to see especially Legate, Aganzir and Sally go so early. It would have been fun to have you around for a longer period. The same goes indeed to those we killed as well but unfortunately the nature of this game is such that someone has to go, everyDay and everyNight...

Especially Gwath seems to be the unfortunate soldier who gets lynched whenever people are generally in doubt...

As to our kills... it's been a long time those first ones took place and I don't have the PM's stored anywhere, but I kind of remember we had some half-believable seer-hunches on two or three of them which fitted with the "sporty-lupinity".

A question to everyone. Why did you think it such a big deal that the wolves would do their best to make one or two of them representatives early in the game? There was much talk about that and people made their suspicions based on that presumption - which was totally crazy. I mean we had no hurry to make sure one of us is a rep, there was no reason for that kind of exposure.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote