View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #308
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay, it's time for me to get a little bit serious here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
or she's the EW and she just wants to kill you to look good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
And to add to my above post, even if Sally is evil and knows your identity, since when have fellow baddies NOT suspected each other or cast an early vote that may or may not get said fellow lynched? I mean, it's one of the most common tactics.
N...O.... NO.

Not at that stage of the game.

No way.

The goal for the EW and WWs was to not get any of their team lynched yesterday, for if they were successful it would mean likely getting an extra kill the next night and every night after that.

Day 1 was not the day to pull stunts. Absolutely not.

You can try to rationalize my explanation away any way you wish, but if you sit there and read what I say and think about the odds and percentages, what I'm saying here is correct. The EW and WWs had an excellent chance of skating by on Day 1, and the reward for doing it would be an extra nightly kill. There is NO WAY they pass that up.

At least not if they think even remotely the way I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
especially if you are both wolves who don't know each other
That wouldn't happen. The EW no doubt gave the WWs some sort of lynching instructions. A safe list or something, or perhaps different lists to different WWs. Either way, I have no doubt that the EW took steps to ensure that the WWs had as high a chance as possible of surviving Day 1.

If you bring up this issue again I'll simply link you back to this post.