View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #300
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Just some things on yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Of those I've seen acting suspicious, he's the most submarine-like.
I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but what exactly do you mean by "submarine-like"? Maybe you've already explained this, but with six pages of Day 1 I'm bound to miss something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo in #150
Actually, Lommy made a very good point about Agan. She [Agan] certainly tosses suspicions that way and this way and banters an unnerving ammount of time. At points I'm not sure whether she's joking or not, and that I regard dangerous, because she can always decide later which way she meant it. Ok - maybe I'm only complaining that she's joking at all as I'm refering to her suspicions in #68.
But what is more suspicious is her answer to Lommy's suspicion. I don't think it makes a difference and it certainly doesn't work as a defence.
I think I missed this post yesterDay, but it's a good quote on how I also feel about Aganzir. Especially about the bantering...what Volo wrote here is how I feel but was unable to put into exact words.

When it comes to suspicious voting, Eonwe, Shasta, Izzy, McCaber, and Legate stick out to me.

I do agree Eonwe's vote isn't very well reasoned. But I think this is his first game (am I right?). So this could easily be a newbie error...though such a mistake can be made by both a wolf and an ordo.

Shasta and McCaber also bandwagon (for different people) in their votes with not much reason to back it up.

Izzy's vote for Roa felt like it came from nowhere. I couldn't find anywhere else where she strongly suspected her...but maybe I missed it...

And my dear brother Legate...voting for Aganzir but not wanting her lynched is very odd. And his explanation for it confused me even more. (Hmm...maybe it's because old love never dies ) But as suspicious as it is...I wonder if it's too suspicious. I mean, would a wolf actually act in such a way? Only if the EW told him to...

Sidenote: What's with all this silliness going on? I admit I find it funny now, but I have the feeling this is going to get annoying in the near future when I'll have to do twice as much scrolling as normal when reviewing past posts...