View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #3053
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, yea. As I understood it, LMP, there was no when you were coming back. So it's a bit strange to me to come back and expect everything to fall into place for you, even if it has been a lengthy time since your surprise return -- especially when (as far as I know) you did not communicate until yesterday what even your intentions were for Eodwine.

Even if Eodwine does not feel the need to retake his post as Eorl, it still greatly affects every character (and likely the arrangements made by the king) to have the former Eorl return who apparently has a lot of people loyal to him. I'm not saying then that it can't happen (obviously it can and could be interesting), but that since it is a big deal that has a big effect on the RP, it's not necessarily one person's right to say it's happening now.

You know, discussion is good. Maybe if this sort of discussion had happened as soon as you got back, you'd be closer to having Eodwine back. As far as I know it didn't?

Yes, I know, I haven't posted in ages (so why am I posting here now? >_>). Too much politicking and nitpicking, IC and OOC. Need(ed) a break. To those I haven't apologized to already, I'm sorry.

Maybe we do need to talk about the future of the RP, though. If it's still fun for people or not. I don't really have much business in that, but obviously I'm not the only one who hasn't been posting. Though everyone has their own reasons.