View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:19 AM   #101
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Continuity?

*looks puzzled*

*shrugs*

Whatever that is - REB has no continuity, REB needs no continuity!

Thena, what a fabulus post! You had me laughing all the way - excellent use of Tara as a worthy addition to our little band of questers. I love the way you picked up on that old reference to the Puking Men and used it appropriately here. The painter's name and affliction sound vaguely familiar somehow... and what a fun new name for the ship! Love the geek talk and translations! And the punch line really takes the cake - great idea!

I look forward to your post, Saucy, and of course we need not wait. I'm in the midst of holiday weekend, with all the extra RL activities it involves, so won't be doing any writing till next week. Unless Squatter feels inspired in the meantime, consider the story temporarily becalmed.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'