View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:47 AM   #27
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Wonderful posts, Saucy and Esty! Great fun with the references to the dental processes and products -- the "Ceremony of Bhrûsh-èn-Gärgelh" practically caused me to spew coffee on my monitor. And I don't think I've seen anyone write Gateskeeper quite so well. Great posts, all.

At Esty's request, I have held my aforementioned post until her latest was up, which is now the case. At the risk of self-defeating goal-setting, I will probably be able to post before the end of the day today.