View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 07:10 PM   #16
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Eye

My roles are legion! MWA-HA-HA ...

... er, well, multiple, anyway.

Name: Various, but likely to involve a fair number of M's, D's and G's, more than their fair share of Z's and K's and perhaps a sprinkling of X's too. But alas equally as likely to be deficient in their vowel content.

Race: Variable and quite possibly, on occasions, indeterminate. But inevitably fallen.

Appearance: Invariably dark. Generally not pleasant and frequently downright repulsive. Likely to involve one or more of the following: long pointy teeth/ claws/ horns/ multiple limbs/ tentacles/ warts/ scales/ wings (whether shadowy, vestigial or otherwise)/ dark robes/ patchy hair/ multiple piercings/ bad dentistry/ unpleasant skin condition.

Weapons: Oh yes. Lots. Mostly barbed, spiked, cruelly curved and/or poisoned.

Magic Items: Quite possibly, although likely to be dangerous to the casual user.

Background: Probably inconsequential, but mostly involving ill-fortune, neglect, violence, peer pressure, association with a "bad crowd" and/or susceptability to suspiciously desirable but ultimately unwisely taken gifts from dark strangers.

Or, in short, I will be taking the role of various villains, baddies and minions of some power-hungry Dark Lord or other.

Ok, that's all a bit vague, but I'm running a few ideas past Estelyn at the moment and may well post again later when I have something more specific.