View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #3178
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Nogrod, I am so sorry to make an issue about this last thing, but it seemed SO awkward for me to have them walk in together like that. I don't know why...just me...I'm guessing it's because I come from a very non-touchy sort of family...? I dunno. But the two men just left looking like they were about to kill each other, and, well, to come back in clasping each other's shoulders seemed like overkill.

I obviously way over-think these things. I hope neither you nor Athanar are insulted. Though, it'd kinda be funny if Athanar misunderstood and was. Except for the fact that this day should really wind down soon.
Heh, you (and Thornden) seem to have misunderstood lord Athanar totally... I did actually think of making him clarify it in my last post but then thought it would be just surplus length to the post...

No, he is not requiring Thornden to go in shoulder to shoulder physically like sportsmen after a goal but to either go with him in good terms together or to go differently and thus send a message things are wrong.

Now it looks like Thornden insists in entering the hall separately... just opposite of what Athanar suggested and thought important. Actually, looking at lord Athanar's character profile it would be quite natural he got mad again...

Long live misunderstandings.

I need to go to sleep now (1AM already), but I'll try to continue tomorrow earlyish. Hopefully I come up with a way that makes it possible to overcome this little problem we have here so that we can get forwards...