View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #3177
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nogrod, I am so sorry to make an issue about this last thing, but it seemed SO awkward for me to have them walk in together like that. I don't know why...just me...I'm guessing it's because I come from a very non-touchy sort of family...? I dunno. But the two men just left looking like they were about to kill each other, and, well, to come back in clasping each other's shoulders seemed like overkill.

I obviously way over-think these things. I hope neither you nor Athanar are insulted. Though, it'd kinda be funny if Athanar misunderstood and was. Except for the fact that this day should really wind down soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
2. I'm glad Ginna would never even think of marrying Thornden, because then I would totally try to steal him from her.
Lhuna, that is one of the two best compliments ever paid to my character. Actually...I'd probably say it is the best...