View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #1260
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I tried to not do anything with anyone else's character, and not interrupt anything anyone had in mind. But I also realized soon after posting that we might want to get the orcs involved in this rescue. So, I was wondering if there should be a messenger sent to get help who would say that there are not only a number of the children of the slave group trapped in the pit, but also an orc child.

Azhar I suppose could continue to spread the word. Or I guess I could put forward Vror for this, as I've imagined him spending time among the wounded for a while and then helping Athwen when he was on his feet again, and it would be a little battle for him to remember precisely what Azhar or whoever told him to tell the others...but I don't want to monopolize.

I know we talked about the little disaster as really bringing the humans and orcs together as they all try to rescue the children, orc and human. Any ideas regarding how we want to go about doing this?

At this point, it would be easy for the orcs to just take off, if enough of the slaves are distracted by the children being in danger. I guess they could do that, but then be stopped by one who realizes that Gwella is missing?