View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 12:47 PM   #27
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare
I've made one shirt; it's black with the White Tree on it in fabric paint (my friend actually made a White Tree stencil...what does that tell you about how we spend our spare time? ) and the back says "seven stars and seven stones and one white tree."
I love this idea! It's awesome!

I also made a shirt. I wrote my name in Quenya Tengwar on the back and drew a really cool-looking fish. Why? Because I'm weird.

A few years ago, I went as an elf for Halloween. I bought the dress at Kmart, but it was too short and I didn't like the way it fit. I'm going to try to lengthen it and make the skirt fuller and mess with the sleeves so it'll be a Goldberry dress (at least, what I think would be a Goldberry dress...). Or maybe I'll make it into Eowyn's green dress. Oh, and I found a pattern at Hobby Lobby that is exactly like Eowyn's green dress, although it doesn't say it on the package. It's part of some fantasy thing. They also had Pirates of the Carribean. I think it was from Simplicity, but I'm not sure. I don't really sew, though. I made a duvet cover for my bed last year. I couldn't even sew a straight line!