View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #866
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That sure was a surprising ending!!! Go orcs go! *is proud of his orc-companions*

Yeah, I really ended up with the wrong theory... I was thinking that Sally was the seer and she had dreamt of phantom on the first Night. It actually made sense (even after close-reading Sally's posts early on D1) and explained how they both acted... and gave me total frustration when everyone was asking why I insisted on the seer to check them (he-he, I thought there was a pretty nice flavour there, especially looking at what happened the next Night) - and that's also the reason why I tried to downplay the importance of checking them by lynching - as not to make the elves too interested.

And yes, I was going to go for Greenie and Legate the next Day... They had made me quite nervous all the time and when my previous theory went tumbling down I thought I could have been up to something with their voting and all too careful defence of Lottie. But clearly, toying with the seer issue was not only brave but also (too) dangerous to me...

But hey, it was a fun game! And I especially loved the cartoon narations! (Correct: I found one of the elves disturbingly Shasta-looklike! )

Thanks everyone for the game and congrats to the winners (Fea & Nienna)!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote