View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #84
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Of course I have to get killed when I finally have some time to play. This isn't the first time that's happened to me recently which sadly is probably a sign I shouldn't play another game for awhile. I did consider dropping out, but I hate quitting anything...so this is probably just as well even if I don't like it. I really shouldn't have joined in the first place considering I knew how little time I would have to play and I feel rather lousy for me being little more than dead weight to the village.

Sorry once more for my lack of contribution, and hopefully I'll some day actually be able to contribute though I don't know when that'll be with my school schedule in the way. Btw, you future mods should probably ban me from your games since I do have this addiction problem and most likely will be tempted at some point in the near future.

Considering the amount of pages that seem to add up while I'm away on the weekdays, I don't know if I'll be able to follow the game this time around, but I do wish you guys the best of luck (that is the innocent villagers, of course).