View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 06:37 PM   #7125
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Also, if you're that busy that you can't even take five minutes to post, then why do you even log on? So you can stare at the forum homepage while twiddling your thumbs?

Go on, provide me a decent explanation on why you are so busy you cannot post, but are still able to log on despite being oh-so-busy.....
Actually, yeah. It gives me joy to visit the Downs and keep up with the threads. It lifts my mood when I visit in the morning, even though I only have a couple minutes to spare for it. It lifts my mood when I check in after a long day of work and studying and see what's happening, even if my brain is too muddled to contribute meaningfully. And it absolutely ruins that mood when you keep making unreasonable demands of people for your immediate gratification. So I will continue to open the Downs when I can to read the threads and twiddle my thumbs, and I will continue to post when I wish to post and not when you demand it, and I will continue to take joy from my daily lurking. And if you want to spare yourself disappointment, please realize that there are many reasons for people to behave the way they do, and precious few have anything to do with you personally.