View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:54 AM   #168
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Hmm. Wow. That was a sudden change. I have to say I do like the idea of getting on with the RPG. I like action and I think your idea sounds good, though I do see a problem.

As exciting as all that is, I just don't see Adeline's personality working for it. I don't think she'd be much help in finding a crew and then fight, especially since she hates ships. Actually, I was thinking that we should still have her kidnapped, but instead do it on the current night. I mean, there are enough reasons for the corsairs to kidnap her; not only is she a friend of Devon, but she is also Captain Montrés's daughter. That way, the action can start immediately, and when Doran sits Devon, Callath, and Calnan down, they can also discuss the fate of Adeline. This way we could forcibly get Adeline onto a ship and into the action, and perhaps have some interesting interactions with her and the corsairs. Meanwhile, Devon and friends would have more than one reason why they must fight Doran.

Does that make any sense? (It's 3:30am here, so... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

If you don't like this idea, that's fine. It just happened to be a thought that suddenly popped into my head...