View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #232
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Haha. Here we go again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Also, I'm getting a strange vibe from Nogrod. Why are you so insistent that Rikae lied about having a posting requirement? You yourself said you didn't have one.
No I didn't. Read the thread. I said I had a different obligation to fulfill than "be loud", "be silent", "make lists", "do not banter"...

Interestingly enough Dury comes to speculate on that very issue immediately, even lending the part of my post you should have read Shasta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But not all guidelines concern themselves with the "playing-style" of the player. Well, mine doesn't. I have been told of different kind of requirements.
Which is perhaps precisely what Rikae meant herself.
Now this is interesting in itself as well. I know people may talk on behalf of others but this looks a bit fishy, like a rush to defend someone indeed. Somehow the wording of it makes me suspect it even more; perhaps precisely? Now if you just shoot in the dark not knowing what's going on you don't use a word like "precisely" for someone else's intentions...

Also Dury says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Durelin's reply to Nogrod's point strikes me as fishy (Nogrod is just Nogrod... eh?).
That particular comment was responding to his posting style in general. The rest was about his comment on my damning 'possibility'. That was not at all clear, I know, I know.
You have really fine antennas to respond to someone's posting style when that person had only done one short post to comment on in the first place. And from that one post you were able to say that I'm trying too hard and am bad... But you said there also that I am my normal self (Nogrod is just Nogrod) and we all know that was a bit different post from me if you compare it with these latter ones I've done after it (I was in a hurry and was only able to make the one point back then). So it wasn't too earnest, was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Nog, what you quote from the admin thread pretty clearly says "roles and/or requirement".
I indeed saw it as I was copy-pasting it this time - and had to think for a moment whether I was mistaken and should just pull back all I had said on the issue. But if you look at that quote more closely you should see that Sally clearly meant there was to be requirements for all to do things they wouldn't usually do (I bolded a host of parts from that quote to make that interpretation clearer). Look and see for yourselves.

I think this - added to the other things in her post - is the most important one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
will require you all to think outside the box in terms of how you normally approach Werewolf
Okay. Why do I always have to be a goodie in a game that has dozens of cobblers in it?

Gah, too many things going on... Back soon with further thoughts - after a cigarette to cool my brain.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote