View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 03:07 PM   #206
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I concur absolutely, LMP. Do you want to make the leap? If time pressure is an issue, I am happy to do so now that I am back in my office. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Other RP'ers, take note:

If you don't post and we move this forward, you will need to work with whatever was written for your character. This will allow us to keep momentum for the RP. Excepting glaring inconsistancies and errors, we will have to do as best by your individual characters as we can with this aim in mind.

If something we write does not fit with your plans, and you've not told us what your plans are before or not posted to that effect, then you'll need to be pretty convincing as to why we would backtrack to edit. The aim is to move forward, keep on the road and get to where this RP is heading.

From memory, the next point of interest we come to is the uncovery of the extent of evil in Fornost and the argument over what the group should next do. Suspicions and accusations boil over, and characters split into two main camps - those who want to push ahead and those who want to turn back (to get more help or report traitors and so forth).

That launches them (those who decide to push forward) to Evendim Hills and the seat of the malignant power in the North. Will your character go forward or turn back?

All shall be revealed as we do this forward leap.

If you have your own plans for this part of the rp, please put your thoughts here or P.M LMP or I so that we can take them into account with the forward leap.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight