View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 02:54 PM   #22
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
“Now let’s not get our hopes up and jump to conclusions,” Thornden said, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise. He looked at the young woman who address Eodwine of the Gap and smiled at her. “My lord Eodwine has said neither yea or nay towards my stewardship.”

“He hasn’t answered you yet!” Saeryn said, looking surprised herself. “What have your heads been together so long about then?”

“Why, to come to some end of that purpose, no doubt, but we haven’t yet arrived to it. He was greeting anther young man who came in after me. That one, waiting for you to pay some attention to him.” He nodded his head in the direction of Léofric, “and beyond that, our heads haven’t been too close together anyway."

Saeryn turned and looked, catching sight of Léofric for the first time. She’d left him something of a lurch, it appeared, and he stood looking after her and at a loss with what to do with himself. Thornden bent closer to Saeryn and said quietly in her ear, “He’s in desperate need of breakfast, and Eodwine sent him to ask you for it. . ."